I would have never thought that I would be interested in writing a blog, or that my wife (Renee) and I would together; or to think that I would have much of anything interesting to say. Well, the truth is I really don’t. Nothing more than anybody else I suppose. I know Renee does. She has lots of words to […]
10 Commandments Abundance Atoms Atonement Behavior Blameless Blessed Blessings Blood Brain Broken Heart Christ Condemnation Confess Conviction Creation Cross Crucifixion Dead to Sin Death Direction Disease Easter Empowerment Faith Favor Fear Genetics God God's Goodness God's Presence God's Rest God's Word Gospel Grace Healing Heart Holy Spirit Hurt Identity Jesus Jesus Christ Job Joy Law Love New Creation New Life Obedience Pain Peace Perfect Power Prayer Praying Praying in the Spirit Protection Purpose Repentence Resurrection Righteousness Salvation Savior Sickeness Sin Sin Conscious Sinful Nature Stress Suffering Ten Commandments Thanksgiving Trouble Truth
- Why Repentance Doesn’t Lead to God’s Goodness
- Why Obedience Isn’t About What We Do
- Do You Live Under Grace or the Law? You May be Surprised.
- Relax, God Has Your Path Planned
- Which Person do You See in the Mirror?
- Why Teaching Jesus is Better Than Showing
- What Does it Really Mean to Walk by Faith and Not by Sight?
- Easter: The Most Misunderstood Holiday of the Year
- Our Dog, His Bone, and God’s Love
- What To Do When You Don’t Know What To Do
- Why is Christmas so ‘Magical’?
- What Do Your Prayers Say About You?